Our team of experienced advertising analytics professionals are focussed on cause and effect, linking the creative, channel, media and timing elements of your campaigns with real increases in footfall, calls, web hits, sales…
We give retailers, services companies, and brands valuable insight by revealing how well their advertising mix is driving profitable growth. And, in some cases, which parts of this mix are costing more than they are generating.
Armed with our independent analysis, we can help identify where your advertising is working most effectively, where to cut back and where to invest.
Our clients describe us as “innovative” and point to our problem-solving approach as “meticulous and pragmatic”. And value how we assist their own teams in developing powerful, actionable insights and understanding.
But, naturally, it is our results that speak loudest, with typical improvements on advertising’s return on investment of 15-30%.
- Create a high level appreciation of a specific campaign’s performance.
- Support reporting and communications with the rest of the business.
- Did the campaign drive an increase?
- Did the campaign deliver a positive ROI?
- Analysis of campaign response (i.e. sales, users/sessions/shares, calls, opportunities, or jobs) against expectations.
- Summary of advertising results for input into post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- 7 business days post-campaign
- An in-depth review of advertising’s impact on immediate business results.
- Support the development of subsequent media plans and review of actual media plans before booking.
- What value is advertising creating?
- Where can performance improvements be found (e.g. media type, channel, day part…)?
- What is the quantifiable value of improvements?
- Analysis of campaign response (i.e. sales, users/sessions/shares, calls, opportunities, or jobs) against baseline response.
- In-depth report and recommendations on advertising performance.
- Specific advertising media strategy and response improvements, and analysis of the value they would generate if implemented.
- Three/four weeks from receipt of data.
- A detailed evaluation of the long-term impact of advertising and its purpose within a business unit to provide critical insights and valuations of its long-term contribution.
- Understand the likely outcomes of not advertising.
- What value is advertising creating today and how is this different from the past?
- What is the expected outcome if we don’t advertise at all?
- How does competitor activity impact your own performance?
- What structural changes in an advertising program could contribute a better bottom line result?
- Analysis of campaign response (i.e. sales, users/sessions/shares, calls, opportunities, jobs, brand metrics etc.) against baseline performance over an extended period of time.
- In-depth report on previous campaigns and in particular the contribution from different media types, channels, etc., and how to gain value improvements in future campaigns.
- Forecast scenarios for advertising and not advertising over time including ROI analysis.
- 6-7 weeks from receipt of data (or as agreed)